Friday, October 1, 2010

Creig in San Luis Obispo

I wrote a letter today. Here is is for your perusal.
Dear Jeff, Caitlyn, Lauren, and everyone else at Pro DPI:
It is with both a heavy heart and joyful anticipation that I must inform you that Friday, October 15th will be my last day in the employ of Pro DPI. 
One reason my wife stayed in SLO was to finalize a retroactive raise. Back-pay notwithstanding, the raise was more than it occurred to us to hope for, and it no longer makes financial sense to move the entire family out here to Denver. 
I wish I could give more notice, but I miss my wife and daughter so much it’s… Well, I miss them the way a father misses his child, the way a husband misses his wife. I’m thrilled to have a definite date I’ll see them in the flesh again.
Pro DPI has treated me well, with a respect and dignity I’ve not felt often. I mourn the loss, and will look back on my employment here as a very good time in my life. 
Sincerely yours,
Creig P Sherburne

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! I just did a break dance in my office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! I have a friend on the Central Coast again. (I would have posted earlier, but I was off Friday and the computer at home is still busted.)


    Blaine

    ReplyDelete