Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Last Night in This Horrible House

Last night, I decided I'd make myself some eggs. I went in search for a skillet, but they were both in use.


What you're looking at is a skillet with a makeshift lid. On top of that(!) is another skillet with a plate acting as a lid.

What in the hell is going on here?

I decided to inspect.


I hold these bastards in contempt. Those are golf ball sized lumpy nuggets of some kind of mystery meat in sauce. They're also stone cold. Why they had to stay in a skillet, why they needed both skillets, is beyond me. Plus, it's beyond them to explain since they don't have very much English.

I hate living here. I ended up eating some packaged spare food I had squirreled away for such an occasion.

(As an aside, I've got another box packed, and I'd have a third packed if only I could do dishes. But it seems these morons need every inch of the kitchen while cooking, so doing dishes isn't an option right now. Filthy horrible morons.)

On a positive note, I took a few pictures that show Pro DPI off a bit. This here is why I moved to Colorado at all, and I thought you'd like to see.

The 17-inch iMac I use for my daily tasks. Also, my coffee cup.
The photo department, including Chris. This shows all four of our normal-format printers.
The Dusts. They can print up to 30 inches wide and on a variety of specialty papers. 

The mounting department, including Shawn and Alicia.
The press. It was broken, which is why it's open.
I'm missing a photo of the finishing department with Dave and Travis. Once I have it, I'll replace this paragraph with that photo.

I think that's all I've got for now. I'm gonna see if I can do dishes, pack this last box up, and get 'em mailed out so packing the car'll be easier tomorrow. 

That's right: tomorrow, after work, I pick Cassandra up from the airport, and Saturday, we start driving home. Excellent.

Me with an empty closet and full boxes. Hell yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment