Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Short Post About Nothing

This is my drive to work.

I toned it a bit, but the way it looks here is the way it feels to drive it.

The printer techs were hard at work when I clocked in. We've been running with only three of our six printers since moving here, and the other three showed up Monday. By the end of the day today, one of the three new arrivals was working, and we should have at least one more by tomorrow.

Sound pretty boring? That's a good thing. It's exactly what I need out here. I wake up and go to work, then go to the gym, then come home and watch a movie, read my book, and go to bed. Varying from that too much messes me up pretty good. I tend to get a little out of sorts emotionally, and find ways of being lazy and wrong.

In other news, the downstairs bathroom, the only one with a shower in it, has had a big pile of gross flattened toothbrushes sort of piled up on top of the soap. This is an upgrade:


Stay classy, Golden Way.

That's all I've got right now. I have a self-portrait I took for Cassandra of me alone in the locker room at the gym, but it's got a smidge of butt-cleavage, so I'm not posting it for fear of alienating my readership. On the other hand, if you're into that kind of thing, I've still got the photo and can post it any time. Just sayin'.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so you took the picture while you were driving. Did you also post the blog (or however you say it on the interwebs) while driving, too? If so, you should not do this.

    I'm glad to see you are still brushing your teeth. xoMom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like butt cleavage. :)

    ~jenne

    ReplyDelete