Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Feminization of America

I've been feminized, and I like it.

Today, I bought a colander to hold fresh fruit in. It's green, and matches most of the rest of the stuff in my room.

I also bought a small, narrow paint can from the Container Store to put my silverware in. Previously, it was in a pint glass, thus using up one of my two pint glasses.

Here's both new items with bananas between them. They're all sitting on the shelves I bought from Goodwill on Friday.



I also found the Apple Store. It, like every other Apple Store I've ever been to, is directly across from a Victoria's Secret.

Photo taken inside the Denver Apple Store, facing Victoria's Secret. There's probably an entire blog based on just this phenomenon. 

I guess the idea is "he gets his, she gets hers." Or maybe, you walk past Victoria's Secret and think, "sexy. Boobs. Yum." Then you go look at an iPad with sex on the mind. Your mind, not the iPad's. Mind you, I don't think this is a bad thing. Not at all. Have you seen my wife?

Lastly, it's stinking hot here. As soon as I got home, I drank two pints of cranberry juice, and I'm putting quite the dent into my CamelBak water bottle. I also changed into a tank top, took off my shoes and socks, and rolled my pants up. I'm still a little warm, and may do a shower when I'm done writing this.

It's hard to believe it's gonna be snowing here in just a few months.

Anyway, here I am, still too warm:

This is what the feminization of America looks like.

I'd like to thank everyone for all their kind comments. It really does give me a good feeling in my heart to read all your nastiness, sarcasm, and terrible ideas. There's different kinds of love, and if everybody just started telling me what a great guy I am, I'd get all worried and paranoid. Keep up the vitriol!

3 comments:

  1. You are cute like a little pink bunny. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check your email for the ohsocute forward I sent you of kittens. Reminded me of you since you're so sweet, too. Love you new fruit bowl. We will probably go get an old paint can for our silverware, too. Our drawer broke and is sitting on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy dingleberries batman! They are across from each other'always! I am awake and hate the shows my wife is watching so I decided to parowes your site and in all the details have enjoyed it. Once the iPad is charged up I will work on you whiskey list. Manny appologies for the time it has taken by the way

    ReplyDelete